martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

Reported Speech

Copy and paste this text into a word document. You need to highlight the verbs in the direct speech and label them with their tense. 
Underneath these sentences you must write the new sentence clearly stating the shift in tense. 

We will go through 4 example sentences in class.

Text from the book: copy this...

It isn't Simon's fault! I want to describe what really happened. I was inside the classroom during break and I saw a group of my friends outside. I went over to the window and tried to get their attention. I waved at them but they didn't see me, so I hammered on the window. I know glass is breakable, but I just didn't think. When my hand went through, I panicked. I wasn't badly hurt and I wanted to avoid getting into trouble, so I put Simon's bag over the hole and left the room. I'm sorry I haven't told anyone the truth until now. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario